The Air Quality (Domestic Solid Fuels Standards) (England) Regulations 2020 (‘the regulations’) are made under section 87 of the Environment Act 1995, and they make provision restricting the sale of certain solid fuels, and provide...
Our lawyers have extensive experience of successfully defending psychotherapists in professional conduct proceedings before a number of organisations. We have experience of dealing with cases at all stages, including initial complaints and screening, formal investigations, disciplinary hearings and appeals against decisions. For immediate advice from one of our specialist lawyers, call 0161 696 6250.
We have an excellent track record in this area and we pride ourselves on achieving the best possible results for our clients. Our firm is recommended in the Legal 500 for professional discipline work and we act for clients nationwide. We have successfully defended cases before the following organisations:
- Association of Child Psychotherapists (ACP)
- Association for Dance Movement Psychotherapy (ADMP)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- United Kingdom Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA)
- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)