Monday 01 March 2021 is this year’s national offer day for secondary school admission applications when parents and pupils receive the decision on whether they have been successful in their choice of preferred secondary school. Natalie Tolley in our...
Stephensons are nationally recognised as a leading firm of solicitors in bringing civil actions against the police and public authorities. We have a history of bringing successful actions against public authorities all over England and Wales.
Claims against public authorities we handle
We have a dedicated team who specialise in the following types of civil claims for compensation against public authorities:
- Compensation claims against the police
- Compensation claims against local authorities
- Compensation claims for a breach of data protection
- Compensation claims against the Prison Service
- Compensation claims against Her Majesty’s Courts & Tribunals Service
- Compensation claims for a breach of the Human Rights Act