According to recent figures published by the Department for Education , and reported in The Times educational supplement; the number of pupils with special educational needs who have education, health and care plans (EHCPs) has increased by 10...
Stephensons are nationally recognised as a leading firm of solicitors in bringing civil actions against the police and public authorities. We have a history of bringing successful actions against public authorities all over England and Wales.
Claims against public authorities we handle
We have a dedicated team who specialise in the following types of civil claims for compensation against public authorities:
- Compensation claims against the police
- Compensation claims against local authorities
- Compensation claims for a breach of data protection
- Compensation claims against the Prison Service
- Compensation claims against Her Majesty’s Courts & Tribunals Service
- Compensation claims for a breach of the Human Rights Act