A rent repayment order (known as an ‘RRO’) is an order made by the first-tier tribunal requiring a landlord to repay a specified amount of rent. An application for an RRO can be made by either the council or the tenants of the relevant...
Our lawyers provide specialist advice to sports professionals and organisations in relation to a range of regulatory issues. For immediate advice from one of our lawyers call 01616 966 229 or complete our enquiry form.
Our lawyers have experience of advising and defending sports professionals in relation to disciplinary and safeguarding matters arising from on-field and off-field incidents; and assisting sporting organisations with governance matters. Our specialist experience in this area includes the following:
- Advising a professional rugby league player in relation to a high-profile disciplinary matter following a serious on-field incident;
- Representing a player before the FA Disciplinary Commission;
- Sitting as a panelist on the disciplinary committee of an Olympic governing body;
- Representing a coach under investigation by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS);
- Representing a professional rugby league player in criminal proceedings arising from an off-field incident;
We recognise that sports regulation matters can attract significant adverse media attention. We will handle your case discretely and we will actively avoid publicity. To speak to a member of our team, in confidence, please call 01616 966 229.