Investigations and disciplinary hearings
Our lawyers can assist with investigations and disciplinary hearings before a number of regulators, including:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- The Bar Standards Board (BSB)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy (CIPFA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA)
- The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
Facing disciplinary proceedings
If you are facing professional disciplinary proceedings you should seek specialist advice to protect your interests and safeguard your practice. Our lawyers can assist at all stages of proceedings, including initial referral and investigation, assistance with written responses to allegations, representation at interim orders/interim measures hearings and professional conduct hearings.
Our firm is recommended by the Legal 500 for professional disciplinary work. We have a network of offices, including London & Manchester, allowing us to act for clients nationwide. We take a pro-active approach to defending cases and we pride ourselves on achieving the best possible results for our clients. We appreciate that regulators often impose tight deadlines on and we regularly prepare cases at very short notice.
In addition to dealing with professional disciplinary matters, as a full-service law firm we also assist professional clients with a range of legal matters including professional negligence claims, contractual disputes and litigation, commercial property matters and criminal investigations.
For a confidential, no-obligation discussion regarding your case, contact one of our specialist lawyers on 0203 816 9274. Alternatively please complete our enquiry form and a member of the professional discipline team will contact you as a matter of urgency.