What can be included in a Shared Parenting Agreement?
There is freedom of choice to set out the arrangements and what is important for the children. At Stephensons we can advise you what would be the most appropriate based upon your family situation. Shared Parenting Agreements usually deal with one or more of the following:
- Day to day care – whether day to day care is shared equally or whether one will have more day to day care than the other.
- Contact – if one is to have day to day care of the children, then confirmation may be needed of the arrangements for the children to spend time with the other. This can include holidays, birthdays and other special occasions.
- Financial support – whether financial support is agreed and the arrangements for that.
- Important issues – these can include important agreements around the children’s care and/or upbringing and development such as their children’s schooling, travel and their religion.
How can we help?
Stephensons have a team of specialist solicitors who are able to help and support those who feel their family would benefit from an agreement for the children. Our solicitors are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Resolution and have many years of experience in this area of work.
We offer a choice of ways to provide advice by meeting face to face or using telephone or email. Stephensons have a modern approach to the legal role and take full advantage of technology to provide an efficient service whilst being available for advice and support without the need for office based appointments. Our solicitors are only a click or telephone call away.
Speak to us confidentially about the children at any time, day or night, on 01616 966 229.
How much will a Shared Parenting Agreement cost?
Stephensons are delighted to be able to offer a low cost fixed fee for a Shared Parenting Agreement. We recognise that separating can be stressful particularly when children are involved and then there is the question of “how much will this cost?”
We offer a Shared Parenting Agreement fixed price package.
The fixed amount quoted is what it will cost. This is all you will pay and is available for those who have reached agreement and who qualify for this service. The total cost is £360.
What is included in the fixed price of £360?
- Initial consultation and advice
- Preparation of the Shared Parenting Agreement
- Obtaining signatures to the Agreement
- All correspondence with the client and the co-parent
- Providing a signed Agreement to parents or guardians
What is not included in the fixed price?
- Any unforeseen circumstances and complexities which require additional work or attention. For example, where the Shared Parenting Agreement is not agreed
How to pay?
We ask for payment of the fixed fee in full at the start of the case. We are able to accept cash, cheque or payment by card. If payment is by card, it can be taken in the office, over the telephone or via our website. We believe that this simple and uncomplicated management of costs enables our clients to concentrate on their case without the worry of how it is to be funded.