In a case which is the first of its kind and has implications for companies of all sizes, a small interior design company has been convicted under ‘failure to prevent bribery’ legislation. The court was told that a former director of...
Our commercial property solicitors have an in depth knowledge of the retail and leisure sector having provided advice spectrum, from substantial out-of-town sites, through to high street and shopping centre units. As a result, we are fully aware of the principle shifts that have occurred in this sector, which have delivered both challenges and opportunities to developers, investors and retailers.
We are able to offer our clients in the retail and leisure sector, whatever their role, a comprehensive service which includes the following:
- Investment and funding assistance
- Planning advice
- Acquisition and site assembly services (including standard agreements/contracts, option agreements, conditional contracts)
- Landlord and tenant services (including pre-let agreements)
- Management services
- Tender and bid writing assistance
- Disposals (both of investments, estate and individual leasehold units)
- Portfolio management.