International debt recovery solutions
Legal systems vary from country to country and as such, international debt collection and recovery can present difficult problems of jurisdiction, law and procedure. Language barriers, time zones and cultural nuances can be difficult aspects to navigate. As such, you need a legal team with access to specialist lawyers based in the country you are dealing with for the best chances of a successful outcome when you need to enforce international commercial debt collection services.
Here at Stephensons, our team has access to over 1,000 lawyers internationally through our collaboration with EuroCollectNet, an association of European law firms with representatives based in almost every country across Europe. This means your European debt recovery needs can be addressed directly through our official channels in a timely manner and by a lawyer in the country you are dealing with.
This approach, working alongside an international debt collection agency, can help ensure the best possible outcome for your business.
Internationally based solicitors
When issues arise from dealing with overseas companies, you need the very best solicitors on your side to ensure a swift resolution. Our team of specialist solicitors strive to ensure that our international commercial debt recovery services are the best in the country. As a result, we are able to offer first rate legal international collection services in every country in Europe and many others around the world including the USA, Canada, Australia, the Middle East, China and more. This collaboration and international reach means that the collection process is not hindered by any language barriers or time zone differences.
We can offer expert advice on international debt collections regarding the following issues:
- Demand letters, telephone collections, settlement and other pre-action recovery elements
- The issuing of legal proceedings abroad
- The enforcement of judgments abroad
- Jurisdictional issues and choice of jurisdiction
- EU recovery procedures
- European Enforcement orders
We can provide international debt recovery services for a number of different clients and specialities:
- Factoring companies
- Invoice finance companies
- Debt recovery for unsecured lending
Benefits of working with ECN lawyers
- Debt recovery specialists
- Avoid difficult of a foreign lawyer
- Avoid language problems
- High flexibility on fees and contingency fees where possible
- Establish contacts worldwide
- Uniform service for the collection of debts in Europe and worldwide
- Lawyers are selected under quality control standards
- Your lawyer is a one-stop contact for European and international debt recovery
If you’re looking for international debt collectors who are specialists in the area of varying international debt collection laws and work as part of an expert network globally, our team can help. Get in touch for more information.