As an award-winning top 150 law firm, with over 250 staff based in offices across the country, you're never far from the advice you need.
Terri joined Stephensons during the winter of 2019 and qualified as a solicitor in the employment law department in 2023.
Terri has worked in the legal sector for six years, obtaining experience in employment litigation, civil discrimination, legal technology and bulk pre-action cases.
Prior to that, Terri interned at a legal technology company in Hong Kong as a legal researcher covering four different jurisdictions across Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Terri is supervised by Philip Richardson.
Areas of specialism and experience
- Bringing and defending a wide range of claims in the Employment Tribunal such as unfair dismissal (including claims relating to redundancy), discrimination, unpaid wages and whistleblowing
- Providing guidance to employees undergoing disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Advising employees and workers who have been unfairly treated, discriminated against, harassed or victimised in the workplace
- Advising employers on internal procedure and employee management, including sickness management and disciplinary procedures
- Advising on settlement agreements
- Group action claims against insolvent employers, recovering unpaid wages for clients through the Tribunal and the insolvency service
In her free time Terri enjoys travelling, going to the theatre and supporting her favourite football team.
What our clients say
"I would like to send you a very big thank you for the help and advice that you, and other members of your staff, have given me over the last few months. As you well know, this has been ongoing for several months and has taken up a great deal of time and expense both for me and my insurers. I am pleased that you have brought this nasty episode to its conclusion. You yourself have been available to talk to me and get me the advice that I needed as quickly as possible. If at any time in the future I need any help, or indeed know anybody who needs help, I will have no hesitation in getting in touch with you, and informing them, that you will meet with their own expectations. Terri, just one more very big thank you." - View from a satisfied client
"Stephensons have been absolutely fantastic in dealing with our case. It was a large amount of work however they were very helpful, communicated well, quickly and efficiently. We never felt like we had to chase them. Terri in particular was excellent very personable professional and made things very easy to understand." - View from a satisfied client
"Being involved in anything of a legal aspect is daunting for most. However, Terri was magnificent in helping me through all of the potential pitfalls along the way. Her explanation of everything that I asked of her was top drawer - even the most tedious of requests or queries were answered in an informative manner, free from jargon. The whole process from start to finish was handled in an exemplary fashion and I could not speak highly enough of Terri. Outstanding work! Thank you so much!" - View from a satisfied client