Stephensons Trustpilot stars
Based on count 1537
View all reviews

Finance issues - SRA interventions

We have a nominated accounts assessment team who may be able to assist with financial queries following the intervention.

I am a client of the intervened firm, how do I retrieve monies due to me?

You will need to complete a claim form and return it to either ourselves or the SRA (depending on each individual intervention). For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I am not a client but I am owed money from the firm (i.e. outstanding invoices/professional fees).

If it is in relation to the office account, it would need to be referred to the firms partners or administrator if one has been appointed. If the costs were from the client account, the accounts assessment team will try to assist.

I am awaiting my compensation money, how will I receive this?

If the funds are already in the client account, we would invite you to make a claim for the funds (using the claim form). If the funds hadn’t been received, we will try to advise you of the best course of action.

I have paid funds to the firms, can I get them back?

We would request that you complete a claim form and submit it to the accounts assessment team with supporting evidence of the value paid. We will then investigate your claim and make a recommendation to the SRA to distribute funds to you. Please note that this can be a lengthy process.