North West law firm Stephensons Solicitors LLP has appointed its second non-lawyer partner following the firm’s approval as an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) earlier this year.
Sarah Boustouller, marketing manager, has joined the partnership which now comprises 36 partners. Costings manager Neil Ireland-Davies was appointed as a partner in January this year.
Sarah joined Stephensons in 2006 and has more than ten years’ experience as a marketing professional. She manages an in-house team which provides marketing support to the legal departments across Stephensons’ 10 offices. Her areas of specialism include tenders and bid writing, strategic marketing planning, brand management, events and partnerships with other organisations.
Ann Harrison, Stephensons’ chairwoman, said: “One of the key factors in applying to become an ABS was to enable us to bring new skills and talent to the partnership through internal promotions. I’m very proud to appoint Sarah as our latest partner, it is testament to her hard work.
“It is important to look outside the norm to become a more successful firm in the future. Our focus is very much on our clients and we’ve been looking at the quality of service delivery, and how we can improve the whole experience for our clients. Sarah’s customer-focussed skills will assist us in this respect and will help take our business to a new level.”
Sarah Boustouller said: “I am delighted to become a partner at Stephensons. From a marketing perspective, the firm has excellent vision, drive and a wide range of legal services and its core values align with my own. Stephensons is not just growing in terms of new partners, we’ve recently expanded into London. It’s an exciting story to be a part of.”
Photo caption: Sarah Boustouller pictured with chairwoman Ann Harrison
Notes to editors
- Stephensons is an award-winning law firm with a national reputation and reach.
- The firm is committed to providing legal services to all parts of the community, and is the third largest supplier of civil legal aid services in England and Wales.
- Stephensons has 36 partners and employs over 400 staff. In 2011/2, turnover was £14.3million. The firm is LEXCEL accredited and has the Silver Investors in People award.
- Stephensons was named Law Firm of the Year 2012 at the 360 Legal Awards.
- The Residential Conveyancing department was named regional and overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2012 at the LFS Conveyancing Awards.
- Stephensons has offices across Greater Manchester (in Wigan, Leigh, Bolton, Middlebrook and Manchester), Merseyside (in St Helens), Cheshire (in Altrincham) and now London (in Hammersmith and Tower Hill).
- The firm is recommended in more than ten areas of law by the Legal 500 (The Independent Guide to the UK Legal Profession) and a number of partners are acknowledged in Chambers UK as ‘Leaders in their Field’.
Media information: Lianne Tracey, Stephensons Solicitors LLP call 01942 774225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org