Supermarket, shop and petrol station owners who have previously been charged business rates for having an ATM located on their premises may be eligible for refunds. In 2013 it was decided that external facing ATMs should be treated as separate...
Navigating the complex and ever-changing course between the competing interests of commercial or residential development and the impact on the environment can be a delicate balancing act. To make matters more difficult, falling foul of environmental policy legislation can be damaging and costly to your business, which is why our expert team of commercial property solicitors are on-hand to help provide clarity at every step of the way.
Some of the areas that our legal team specialise in include:
- Environmental due diligence in business sale & purchase
- Waste disposal and management issues
- Environmental liability assessment
- Planning law and enforcement
- Environmental litigation including judicial review
- Historic contamination of property
- Environmental impact assessment reviews and management
- Regulatory compliance
- Corporate and individual environmental liability
For advice on any aspect of planning or environmental policies in relation to commercial property call our expert legal team on 0203 816 9303 or complete our online enquiry form.