Our expert residential conveyancing solicitors understand that buying a house or any other property transaction can be an expensive time, with this in mind we are delighted to be able to offer a comprehensive range of fixed price services aimed at keeping your conveyancing and property legal costs to an absolute minimum.
For more information on our fixed fee conveyancing services call us on 01616 966 229 today or click the link to generate a free online quote without obligation - conveyancing quote.
No matter what the nature of your property transaction, our expert team of conveyancing solicitors are on hand to advise and assist you every step of the way. Whether you’re a first time or repeat investor, a conveyancing lawyer is a valuable asset to have on your side to ensure your transaction goes through smoothly and as quick as possible.
How much does conveyancing cost?
In June 2023 the average house price in the UK was £288,000 (source Office of National Statistics). Our fees are based on average house prices, they vary according to the property price. We offer a fixed fee service on all transactions up to £2,500,000.
Our average legal fees to act on the purchase of a property are £960 inclusive of VAT
Our average legal fees to act on the sale of a property range are £935 inclusive of VAT
In addition to our fees you will have to pay certain third party costs.
Potential third party costs*
- Notice of transfer fee: This fee if chargeable is set out in the lease. Often the fee is between 0 - £500 plus VAT
- Notice of charge fee:(if the property is to be mortgaged) – This fee is set out in the lease. Often the fee is between 0 - £500 plus VAT
- Deed of covenant fee: This fee is provided by the management company for the property and can be difficult to estimate. Often it is between 0 - £250 plus VAT
- Certificate of compliance fee: To be confirmed upon receipt of the lease, as can range between 0 - £250 plus VAT
- HM land registry fee: Fee calculator
- Search fees: From £225 - £285 plus VAT - prices could increase subject to location of the property
*These fees vary from property to property and can be significantly more than the ranges given above. We can give you an accurate figure once we know who the management company and/or freeholder are. The notice fees are set by the management company/freeholder and we have no control over these charges.
Prices and disbursements are subject to change dependent on factors including property value - for a full quote and full breakdown of related disbursements please use our residential conveyancing calculator for a free quote without obligation: Online Conveyancing Quote