There is “being comfortable”, there is having a feeling of “being well off”, then there is “being rich”, or for a limited few, “super-rich” and then there is being so super-rich the amount of money involved...
You may want to make an agreement with your partner prior to getting married to ensure that you both understand what will happen in the event that the marriage breaks down as relationship breakdowns often lead to disputes over property and finance. To speak to one of our experts call us on 0800 073 1324.
Also if your marriage or civil partnership has broken down then you may need advice on how the assets should be divided. This can be particularly complicated where there are businesses and/or pensions involved.
- Preparing prenuptial agreements
- Resolving financial matters following separation, divorce or the dissolution of a civil partnership
- Preparing separation agreements
- Obtaining orders for maintenance
- Obtaining Pension Sharing Orders
- Obtaining Clean Break Consent Orders
- Protecting your property rights