What happens if you want your child to have a vaccination and your child’s other parent does not agree? Or, what if you do not want your child to have a vaccination and your child’s other parent does? Many parents may now be contemplating...
You may want to make an agreement with your partner prior to getting married to ensure that you both understand what will happen in the event that the marriage breaks down as relationship breakdowns often lead to disputes over property and finance. To speak to one of our experts call us on 01616 966 229.
Also if your marriage or civil partnership has broken down then you may need advice on how the assets should be divided. This can be particularly complicated where there are businesses and/or pensions involved.
- Preparing prenuptial agreements
- Resolving financial matters following separation, divorce or the dissolution of a civil partnership
- Preparing separation agreements
- Obtaining orders for maintenance
- Obtaining Pension Sharing Orders
- Obtaining Clean Break Consent Orders
- Protecting your property rights