Road traffic accident compensation claim

Our road traffic accident solicitors work hard to secure compensation for the damages and losses suffered as a result of an accident on the road that was not your fault. For free initial advice contact our legal team on 0203 816 0065.

Such losses would include damage to vehicle/motorcycle/bicycle, lost wages, medical expenses, damaged property etc. 

Road traffic accident compensation claims - areas of specialism

  • Motor vehicle collisions
  • Motorcycle collisions
  • Pedestrians
  • Cycling accident claims
  • Claims against uninsured/untraced drivers
  • Fatal accident collisions
  • Road traffic accidents whilst abroad

Our highly skilled personal injury solicitors could secure the compensation you deserve following an accident on the road, whether you were the driver or passenger in a car, a cyclist or pedestrian. 

The compensation we provide is designed to get you back on your feet in the aftermath of an accident and replace anything you might have lost.

There are many potential factors in a road traffic accident and many reasons to seek compensation. Everybody who falls victim to a road traffic accident has their own reasons for seeking compensation. That is why we deliver bespoke legal advice and representation tailored to each client’s individual needs. 

From recovery and repair to medical treatment and rehabilitation the victims of road traffic accidents require compensation for a variety of reasons and our experienced team of personal injury lawyers are perfectly positioned to launch a successful claim.

Finding out if you are entitled to make a claim is simple and fast. All it takes is a free no obligation phone call to one of our legal advisors. 

Often road traffic accident claims can be disputed by the other side or complex but our solicitors have helped thousands of road users and pedestrians throughout the UK to get the compensation they deserved.

In addition to legal advice and support, we can help you to arrange a replacement vehicle and any repairs that you might need to your own vehicle. Our priority is ensuring that you have everything you need to get back to normal after an accident on the road. 

The process starts with a simple conversation and some free, no obligation legal advice, so if you have suffered injury, loss or damage because of a road traffic accident which was not your fault, call us on 0203 816 0065 and find out if you could be entitled to make a claim.

Car accident injury claim - frequently asked questions

My car accident happened several months ago. Is it too late to make a claim?
No. The victim of a road traffic accident can make a personal injury claim up to three years after the date of the accident.

Will a car accident claim affect my insurance policy or no claims bonus?
No. When you launch a non-fault, road traffic accident claim, the at-fault driver’s insurance company is responsible for the financial losses incurred, and while your solicitor can inform your insurance company of the proceedings for information purposes, the claim will not affect the no claims discount.

Do I need to pay an excess?
No. There is no excess to pay because your solicitor works with the other party’s insurer to cover the cost of garages and repairs.

Do you provide a no win no fee service?
As of 1 April 2013 up to 25% of the compensation amount won is required to cover the legal costs of the process.

Will you deduct fees from my compensation?
Changes to the law, effective from 1 April 2013 mean that 25% of the compensation earned may be required to cover the legal costs of making your claim. 

What does non-fault car accident mean?
A non fault car accident is one that you were not responsible for causing.

What does split liability mean?
Split liability means that the cause of the car accident was partly your fault. The proportion of blame must be decided by the insurers and solicitors involved in the case, whether 50/50, 60/40 or other. If liability is established at 50/50, you would be entitled to claim 50% of the repair and car hire costs and 50% of a personal injury settlement.

If I have a split liability car accident can I claim for the injuries I sustained?
Yes, you are able to claim a proportion of the personal injury compensation depending upon your proportion of the blame.