South Australian father of three, Matthew Werfel, was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2017 after finding a lump in his groin. Mr Werfel worked as a fencing contractor as a teenager and was found to have been exposed to asbestos dust during that role. He was...
Stephensons’ personal injury solicitors have recently obtained a settlement of £2,800 for a woman who fell while out shopping.
Our client was walking towards the exit of a high street store when she slipped on some food that had been left on the floor. She suffered from a ligament sprain to her right ankle and required physiotherapy.
Stephensons obtained an out of court settlement for our client of £2,800.
This type of case is unfortunately very common and we have a team of personal injury specialists who are available to help people who have suffered slips or trips while out shopping.