Land dispute claims
At Stephensons our solicitors have years of experience in dealing with property and land disputes. Disputes over the ownership of land and the way the land is used can be very diverse.
Property and land disputes include:
- Disputes over the ownership of land
- Disputes over the use of land
- Disputes over the ownership of boundaries and the responsibility of boundaries
- Applications for Adverse Possession of Land
- Claims for an Equitable interest in property or land
- Applications for Rights of Access or Rights of Way
Our property dispute resolution team will attempt to avoid litigation and court proceedings wherever possible but when this is not possible, our straight-talking, no-nonsense advice and expert legal knowledge ensure the best possible chance for the right outcome.
Property litigation solicitors
Our clients range from landlords or their tenants, to homeowners engaged in various disputes. The nature of each land dispute claim will differ greatly depending on the circumstances and the nature of the land.
We understand how complex, difficult and distressing property disputes can be and we endeavour to find the simplest and most effective solution to your land issue. We can also offer all the help and advice you might need at this difficult time.
Our property dispute solicitors have handled a wide variety of land disputes and legal issues, including:
- Deposit disputes
- Rent and service recovery charges (long lease property)
- Applications for relief (long lease property)
- Possession and rent recovery
- Property disrepair claims
- Boundary disputes
- Financial interest disputes
- Property misrepresentation
- Planning permission disputes
- Negotiations for tenancy surrender
- Recovery of land from unlawful occupiers or squatters
Land dispute lawyers
Resolve your land dispute issues today with the help of our solicitors. We will help you to conclude your legal issues with a minimum of fuss, stress and financial risk. Why not give us a call today to discuss your circumstances? We can provide no obligation advice and gain a full understanding of your legal circumstances before working on your case.
For expert advice call us on 0203 816 9314 and speak to a member of our property and land disputes team to discuss your claim today.