Are you a law graduate with an interest in developing their legal career in an award winning top 150 law firm? Do you have an interest in contract law acting on behalf of consumers? We have a genuine commitment to training and development and have an opportunity for a law graduate paralegal to join our outstanding consumer team based at our Leigh, Greater Manchester office.
- Law degree ideally 2:1 minimum
- LPC is desirable
- Some legal work experience is desirable
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the consumer and civil rights
About the firm
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate private healthcare
- Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
- Social events
- Internal referral scheme
Please apply in writing with a CV and cover letter to our recruitment specialist Claire Mills: firstname.lastname@example.org