Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for answering incoming calls. The role will encompass identifying client’s individual needs, identifying the correct area of law and logging all new enquiries onto the system and then directing calls to the appropriate departments or individuals.
Main key result areas
- Effectively handle a high volume of inbound enquiries, quickly identifying the caller’s requirements.
- Provide a high level of quality customer service.
- Maintain and create all records on the system in relation to all enquiries handled
- To build relationships with clients both internally and externally.
- Works collaboratively with internal departments ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient, timely and comprehensive manner.
- Proactively promote Stephensons brand to prospective clients.
- Prioritise and manage own workload effectively.
5 GCSE’s at grade C or above or equivalent, relevant experience can be considered as an alternative
Experience of dealing with high volume telephone calls
Experience of working within the legal sector
Knowledge and skills
Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
Excellent call control
Very articulate on the telephones
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Good keyboard and I.T. skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
Stephensons client complaints rules and client care procedures
Experience of using a case management system
Personality / Other Qualities
Ability to work as part of a team but be able to work under own initiative when required
Ability to work productively amidst frequent interruptions and remain calm under pressure
Professional, confident and approachable manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times
Discretion and the ability to work in a highly confidential environment
Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible attitude
Highly motivated and customer care focused
Excellent key listening skills.
Please do not send enquiries to the department manager of the specific team.