Are you an experienced office manager? Would you like to play a pivotal part in developing office services? If so we have an excellent opportunity for you. If the following information about the firm, team and role appeal to you and you have the experience we are looking for, we would welcome your application.
About the role
As office manager you will be the main point of contact for office services. Working with the facilities team you will be responsible for the direction, organisation and co-ordination of the office services.
Some of your duties will include;
- Supervising the facilities team, ensuring a quality of service and professionalism
- Ensuring health and safety policies and risk assessments are adhered to and carried out
- Developing and implementing procedures and systems to ensure smooth operation, making appropriate use of technology
- Working closely with the head of facilities to oversee expenditure and running costs
- Monitor, organise and report on maintenance and repairs
- Overseeing reception cover
You will already have experience in working in a similar role and be educated to degree level. Ideally in business administration/management. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent knowledge of office and administrative practices and procedures
- Knowledge of health and safety rules and regulations
- Awareness of HR implications
- Proactive and professional approach
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- A robust nature, with excellent interpersonal skills to gain credibility and positive relationships
- Supervision and team working skills with the ability to lead and motivate
About the team
We are a driven and dynamic team and do encourage people to work hard but are very proud of our positive work life balance. Many of our staff have been with us for a long time because they like our culture.
We are a friendly team where everyone works together in a spirit of mutual co-operation. We have an open door policy with management. We provide training and ensure everyone is supported to achieve the best that they can.
We encourage flexible working arrangements and are committed to supporting those with caring obligations who want to combine those obligations with a first class professional career.
Working closely with senior members of the firm there are ample opportunities for those looking to make an impact in a forward thinking, innovative and award winning firm.
About the firm
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Corporate rate private healthcare
- Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
- Social events
- Long service awards
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your cv and cover letter to Claire Mills firstname.lastname@example.org