As an award-winning top 150 law firm, with over 250 staff based in offices across the country, you're never far from the advice you need.
Molly is a graduate paralegal in the regulatory department, and specialises in regulatory defence, professional discipline and road traffic offences.
Molly joined Stephensons in September 2021, shortly after graduating from Lancaster University with an upper second class honours law degree in July 2021.
Whilst in this role Molly will study for the SQE combined with a masters.
Molly assists the partners and solicitors within the regulatory department specialising in numerous areas including:
- road transport regulation and operator licencing,
- road traffic offences,
- customs and excise,
- firearms licencing,
- health and safety investigations,
- trading standards investigations and prosecutions,
- data protection and litigation.
Molly also assists professionals at various stages of disciplinary proceedings before their regulatory bodies, including:
- General Medical Council (GMC),
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC),
- National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
She is supervised by Carl Johnson.