Michael is a senior paralegal in our commercial property department.
Michael joined the firm in August 2006 as the department’s admin assistant and in 2012 was promoted to the role of paralegal. In 2019 Michael achieved the CILEx level 3 professional diploma in law & practice and became an associate member of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in March 2020.
Michael runs his own small case load of residential and simple commercial transactions but in the main assists the commercial property team in all aspects of their work and in particular deals with:
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Landlord and tenant work (commercial, industrial & residential in nature) including new and renewal leases, rent deposit deeds, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation and licences
- Residential property sales and purchases
- Auction sales and purchases
- Property refinance / re-mortgage work
- Adverse possession claims & land registry applications
- Applications for first registration
- Freehold title purchases.