Jessica is an associate solicitor specialising in commercial property. She started working with Stephensons after graduating Liverpool University and continued to work part time whilst completing her LPC at College of Law Manchester before being awarded a training contract with the firm in 2014. She qualified into the commercial property team in 2016 and was made an associate in 2019.
Jessica advises both large and small companies, high net-worth individuals, social housing providers/housing associations, charities and pension trustees dealing with a full spectrum of commercial property transactions.
Areas of specialism
- Commercial property sale and acquisitions
- Acting for landlords and tenants negotiating leases, agreement for leases, licence to assign and deed of surrenders
- Advising registered providers of social housing in a range of property transactions for example, Sales under Right to Buy and Right to Acquire, deeds of priority, title rectification, sales of land, commercial leases, conditional contracts for purchase
- Acting for property developers and property investors in their respective disposals and acquisitions of newly developed property
- Refinance of commercial property portfolios
- Applications for first registration