The Manchester Evening News has covered an inquest of a man (Paul Hardy) who died from sepsis ten hours after attending his GP surgery. Paul had fallen ill in February 2016 with cold-like symptoms. He attended his GP surgery on 17 th February...
Medical Negligence Solicitors
Some examples of the types of claims and amounts of compensation we have obtained on behalf of clients who were victims of clinical negligence recently are as follows:
- Kelly Withers recently settled a case for £30,000 after our client lost a number of teeth following the failure to treat preriodontal disease
- Claire Stockley settled a case in the sum of £176,000 for the delay in diagnosing a scaphoid fracture
- Claire Stockley recently secured £285,000 in compensation following the brain injury and avoidable death of a 60 year old female
- Carla Twist settled a claim in the sum of £220,000 for a client who suffered a perforated bowel during a caesarean section
- Medical negligence solicitor, Tom Mooney, settled a claim for £150,000 on behalf of a husband who lost his wife as a result of a failure to send an ambulance despite complaints of pain following surgery
- Laura Sheehan recently settled a claim for £90,000 for client who wrongly underwent a mastectomy instead of a lumpectomy following a diagnosis of breast cancer. Besides the traumatic and painful physical injury of losing her breast, the client suffered severe psychological injuries and required counselling
- Clinical negligence solicitor, Jamie Cruickshanks, recently settled a claim for £195,000 for the failure to diagnose his client's fractured foot
If you or a loved one has fallen victim to clinical negligence, contact our expert team of solicitors today and get the compensation you deserve. All cases are handled on a no win, no fee basis, which means there is no financial risk to you in the unlikely event that your claim is unsuccessful.
As there is a three year time limit on many clinical negligence claims, it is vital you contact a member of our team as soon as possible to ensure a positive outcome. All initial advice is completely free and there is no obligation to proceed whatsoever.
For expert advice call us on 0203 817 9430 and speak to a member of our clinical negligence team to discuss your compensation claim today. Alternatively you can send our clinical negligence team an email via our contact form.
Our specialist solicitors can also advise if you feel you have been let down by another clinical negligence solicitor, if you feel you are the victim of professional negligence click the following link for more information: Solicitor negligence - medical claims