A review commissioned by the Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt, has provided recommendations for when patients die following NHS treatment. Professor Williams’ review recommends that patient deaths which aren’t referred to a coroner...
Medical negligence solicitors - recently settled cases
Some examples of the types of claims and amounts of compensation we have obtained on behalf of clients who were victims of clinical negligence recently are as follows:
- Laura Sheehan settled a claim for £940,000 due to a delay in diagnosing and treating a TIA (mini-stroke). The client went on to suffer a stroke and chronic fatigue syndrome which severely impacted her everyday life
- Laura Sheehan recently settled a claim for the sum of £55,000. The claimant’s wife sadly passed away due to a failure to treat peritonitis after she attended hospital and was discharged home
- Kelly Withers recently settled a case for £30,000 after our client lost a number of teeth following the failure to treat preriodontal disease
- Claire Stockley settled a case in the sum of £176,000 for the delay in diagnosing a scaphoid fracture
- Claire Stockley recently secured £285,000 in compensation following the brain injury and avoidable death of a 60 year old female
- Carla Twist settled a claim in the sum of £220,000 for a client who suffered a perforated bowel during a caesarean section
- Medical negligence solicitor, Tom Mooney, settled a claim for £150,000 on behalf of a husband who lost his wife as a result of a failure to send an ambulance despite complaints of pain following surgery
- Clinical negligence solicitor, Jamie Cruickshanks, recently settled a claim for £195,000 for the failure to diagnose his client's fractured foot
If you or a loved one has fallen victim to clinical negligence, contact our expert team of solicitors today and get the compensation you deserve. All cases are handled on a no win, no fee basis, which means there is no financial risk to you in the unlikely event that your claim is unsuccessful.
As there is a three year time limit on many clinical negligence claims, it is vital you contact a member of our team as soon as possible to ensure a positive outcome. All initial advice is completely free and there is no obligation to proceed whatsoever.
For expert advice call us on 0203 817 9430 and speak to a member of our clinical negligence team to discuss your compensation claim today. Alternatively you can send our clinical negligence team an email via our contact form.
Our specialist solicitors can also advise if you feel you have been let down by another clinical negligence solicitor, if you feel you are the victim of professional negligence click the following link for more information: Solicitor negligence - medical claims