• 0161 696 6187
  • Request a callback
Stephensons Solicitors LLP Banner Image

Residential conveyancing - jargon buster V

If you are looking for a conveyancing solicitor to handle a residential house sale, house purchase or a re-mortgage then please contact us on 01616 966 229 for a free, no obligation initial chat with one of our legal advisors, or request more information via our contact form.


Voluntary First Registration for a sale property: An application by the current owner of an unregistered property for registration at H.M. Land Registry, usually required when the original deeds to a property have been lost or destroyed.