• 0161 696 6235
  • Request a callback
Stephensons Solicitors LLP Banner Image

Road traffic accident compensation claims solicitors Manchester

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and are seeking compensation, our team of dedicated solicitors in Manchester are here to help. We understand that navigating the legal system can be overwhelming, which is why our highly specialised and experienced personal injury solicitors are committed to simplifying the process for you. Whether you were a driver, passenger, cyclist, or pedestrian, our team will help you claim the compensation you deserve. To discuss your case, call our personal injury solicitors on 0161 696 6235 or fill out our convenient online enquiry form.

When it comes to road traffic accident compensation claims, it is essential to have the support of experts with a deep understanding of the legal landscape. Our personal injury solicitors in Manchester possess years of combined experience and have successfully handled a wide range of cases. We take pride in offering bespoke legal advice that caters to the unique needs of each client, regardless of their background. We are dedicated to simplifying the entire process and easing the stress often associated with legal proceedings. Contact our team today to find out how we can assist you in your pursuit of compensation.

Excellent4.6 score on Trustpilot
Rated 4.6 / 5 Based on 2047 reviews
Read all reviews

What is a road traffic accident?

A road traffic accident refers to a collision or incident involving vehicles on a road resulting in damage, injury, or death. It is a critical event that occurs mainly due to human error, mechanical failure, or adverse weather conditions.

What is a road traffic accident compensation claim?

A road traffic accident compensation claim is a legal process where an injured victim seeks financial reimbursement for the damages and losses suffered as a result of a car, motorcycle, or any other road-related accident.

Why choose our road traffic accident claims solicitors in Manchester?

Our team of expert legal advisors and personal injury lawyers are here to help you every step of the way.

We understand that suffering an injury can be a traumatic and life-changing experience. That's why we are dedicated to providing the best possible service as we aim to secure you the compensation you deserve. Our experienced professionals will quickly assess whether you have grounds for a claim and guide you through the entire process, from start to finish.

At Stephensons, we pride ourselves on constantly evolving our services to meet the needs of our customers. We believe in open and honest communication and will always keep you informed of any progress in your case.

We have a proven track record of success, with our team being awarded 'Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence Team of the Year' at the 2022 Manchester Legal Awards. We were also commended in The Times Best Law Firms 2019, which is a testament to our expertise and dedication.

To find out if you have a valid claim and to start your journey to compensation, give us a call on 0161 696 6235. Your road to justice starts here with Stephensons.

How can our road traffic accident compensation claims solicitors in Manchester help?

At Stephensons our team of dedicated road traffic accident compensation claims solicitors based in Manchester are here to assist you every step of the way. With our extensive knowledge and expertise in this area, we can provide you with the necessary guidance to navigate through the complexities of your case. Whether you have been involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or pedestrian accident, we understand the impact it can have on your life. Our solicitors will work tirelessly to help you claim the compensation you deserve for your pain, suffering, and financial losses. Contact us today for expert legal advice and representation.

What should I do immediately after a road traffic accident?

After a road traffic accident, ensure your safety and the safety of others involved. If anyone is injured or there are vehicles blocking the road, call the emergency services. Otherwise, you can use the non-emergency police line (101) to report the accident. You should document the incident, exchange contact information with anyone else involved, and collect evidence like photos and witness statements. Notify your insurance company and seek legal advice if needed.

Can I make a road traffic accident claim?

Yes, you may be able to make a road traffic accident claim if you were injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or if the accident was not your fault. It is advisable to consult a personal injury lawyer to assess your specific case and determine if you are eligible for a claim.

Do I need a solicitor after a road traffic accident?

Yes, it is recommended to consult with a solicitor after a road traffic accident in order to understand your legal rights and receive proper guidance regarding any claims or legal proceedings that may be necessary.

How long do I have to start a road traffic accident claim?

The time limit to start a road traffic accident claim is typically within three years from the date of the accident. It is important to consult with a legal professional to understand the specific time frame applicable to your situation.

What evidence will I need to support my road traffic accident claim?

To support a road traffic accident claim, you will typically need the following evidence: police reports, witness statements, photographs of the accident scene and vehicle damage, medical reports and records, proof of any financial losses (like medical bills or repair estimates), and any additional evidence such as dash-cam footage or CCTV footage, if available. We may be able to obtain some of this evidence on your behalf if you do not have it.

How long do road traffic claims take?

The length of time it takes to process road traffic claims can vary greatly depending on the specific circumstances of the claim, including factors such as the complexity of the case, the cooperation of all parties involved, and the efficiency of the legal process.

How much can you claim for road traffic accident?

The amount that can be claimed for a road traffic accident varies greatly depending on various factors, including the severity of the injuries, the level of fault of the parties involved, and the impact on the injured person's life. It is recommended to consult with a personal injury lawyer to determine the potential amount that can be claimed.

Can you claim for trauma from a road traffic accident?

Yes, it is possible to claim for trauma from a road traffic accident. If you have suffered emotional distress or psychological trauma as a result of the accident, you may be eligible to claim compensation for the pain and suffering caused. It is advisable to seek legal advice to understand your rights and for assistance with making a claim. It is also advisable to seek medical treatment to help you process your trauma.

Do road traffic accidents go to court?

Yes, road traffic accidents can go to court if legal action is taken by any of the parties involved. However, usually, these matters are settled before they get to court.

Contact our road traffic accident claims solicitors in Manchester

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident in Manchester and believe you may be entitled to compensation, our team of solicitors can help. Simply contact us on 0161 696 6235 or fill out our online enquiry form to discuss your case and explore your legal options. Our experienced personal injury solicitors will provide you with the guidance and support needed to pursue your claim effectively.

Discover our specialised accident at work offerings, designed to cater to your specific needs across various locations. Browse through the links below to see how we provide tailored legal solutions in each area:

loading staff

Who will see my medical records in a personal injury claim?

If you are pursuing a personal injury claim , it is necessary for your personal Injury solicitor to obtain a full set of your medical records. Obtaining medical records is an essential part of pursuing a personal injury claim as it allows your solicitor...

Read more

What should I do if I sustain an injury while on holiday?

Before we know it, the school holidays will be upon us. Did you know that over 52% of the population go abroad throughout the year? With this percentage rising, accidents abroad are also becoming more common. Unfortunately, slip and trip accidents do...

Read more

staff reorder - personal injury

  • Louise Griffiths
  • ​Danielle Callaway
  • Robert Donlan​
  • ​Pauline Smith
  • ​Shahina Sakeria​
  • Katie Plappert
  • Stephen Collins
  • Toni Lowery
  • Andrew Dunne
  • Subiha Khezar