Industrial disease - areas of specialism
- Asbestosis and pleural thickening claims
- Carpal tunnel syndrome claims
- Industrial deafness claims
- Mesothelioma claims
- Power tool injury claims
- Tendonitis & tenosynovitis claims
- Occupational asthma
- Work related lung disease
- Work related skin disease
- Chemical exposure
- Viral and bacterial infection
- Dermatitis and allergies
Since occupational diseases can vary so greatly, in addition to their causes, compensation claims are equally diverse but our highly skilled specialist solicitors are perfectly placed to provide the legal advice required in order to secure compensation.
Stephensons is one of the largest firms of its kind and boasts years of combined experience in occupational illness claims.
From noise induced hearing loss, repetitive strain injury and hand arm vibration syndrome to asbestos related illnesses, lung cancer and mesothelioma, occupational diseases can have varying degrees of severity. Some can prevent victims from holding down employment in a particular area while others could even result in death.