Smaller businesses, which often face a disproportionate level of upheaval if they must defend an employment tribunal, are being given a helping hand by a leading employment law firm.
Stephensons Solicitors LLP is responding to the employment law challenges that many small businesses experience by launching HR Assist. The employment law package will ensure businesses are best-placed to avoid costly employment law disputes arising by ensuring the basics are correct.
Philip Richardson, partner and head of the Employment law team at Stephensons Solicitors LLP, said: “In our experience, smaller businesses fall foul of employment law because they simply do not have the resource to ensure they’re up to speed.
“Larger businesses are more likely to have dedicated professionals in-house to deal with human resources issues and procedures. But when smaller businesses are faced with the threat of an employment tribunal or complaint, it is often business owner who must deal with it in addition to running the business.”
The firm is launching HR Assist today. The package costs £500 including VAT and is suitable for businesses with up to 50 employees. It includes:
- A suite of documents including contract of employment and employee handbook
- Unlimited access all year round to on-going support and advice from an employment law solicitor
- Third party insurance cover to pay for the costs of an employment tribunal
Those businesses which sign up to HR Assist until the end of February will be entered into a prize draw where the winner will receive their first year subscription at no cost.
For more information, please call Stephensons on 0333 999 7157.
- Stephensons is an award-winning top 150 law firm, with a turnover of £18million and over 400 staff based in ten offices across the country.
- Stephensons is a multi-service firm providing legal services to individuals, businesses and government organisations.
Stephensons Solicitors LLP, Sarah Boustouller, Tel: 01942 774081, Email: email@example.com