All Management Buy Outs and Buy Ins are unique and differ from each other depending upon the specific requirements of the deal and the parties. Our dedicated Corporate solicitors can assist and guide you through the process whether you are looking to sell your interest in a business or form part of the management team looking to acquire a business.
We can provide advice on every legal aspect involved in this process and draft the appropriate legal documentation to give effect to your intentions and protect you. We can:
- Provide employment advice in relation to shares and new contracts etc
- Advice on conflicts of interest for the management
- Provide signposting advice in relation to Corporate Finance and assist in your funding requirements
- Draft the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Draft the Articles of Association for the newly formed company
- Revise the Shareholders’ Agreement
- Advise on Directors’ Interests under the Companies Act
- Provide Warranties to Financiers
We can manage the legal aspects allowing management to focus on the continued daily running of the business.