Stephensons, the national law firm, has celebrated a successful year of fundraising by presenting the Children’s Adventure Farm Trust with a cheque for more than £5,000. Alistair Laing, Charity Relationship Manager from the Children’s...
We're always here for you
Recommended in over 10 areas by the Legal 500
(The Independent Guide to
the UK Legal Profession)
Our business is to deliver legal services that work for our clients, so you can trust our specialists to take care of things on your behalf.
We're proud of our firm, improving access to justice wherever possible.
As an award-winning top 150 law firm, with over 450 staff based in ten offices across the country, you're never far from the advice you need.
Stephensons are a very direct, plain speaking solicitors who take a no nonsense approach to companies. First class.
Really helpful, always deal with things on the same day or within 24 hours, they always do what they are asked to do, always on the other end of the phone, always available on mobiles or by email.
Andrea Ellison - Adactus Housing Group
We would like to express our sincere thanks for all the hard work, dedication and support shown by Louise and all her team through this tough and emotional time.
View from a satisfied client
I feel that due to the expertise and tenacity of my solicitor, both myself and my family now enjoy a much improved standard of living.
View from a satisfied family law client
360 Legal Awards
- Winner of Managing Partner of the Year Award 2014 - Andrew Welch
- Winner of law Firm of the Year award in 2013 and 2012
Family Law Awards
- Family Law Firm of the Year 2014
LFS Conveyancing Awards - 2014
- Silver for Overall Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2014
- Winner of the SE/London Regional Conveyancing Firm of the Year 2014
Insolvency and Rescue Awards
- Shortlisted for Insolvency Law Firm of the Year 2014 and 2013
- Shortlisted for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion 2014
Law Society Excellence Awards
- Highly Commended for Excellence in Community Investment in 2012
- Shortlisted for Rising Star award in 2013 - Nicola Whittle
Call North West Awards
- Shortlisted for Frontline Team of the Year Awards in 2012
Proclaim Personal Injury Awards
- Shortlisted for Young Achiever of the Year 2012 - Mark Fenning
- Shortlisted for Claimant Team of the Year 2011 and 2012
Claims Innovation Awards
- Shortlisted for Young Achiever 2013
- Shortlisted for Legal Services Team of the Year 2013
Solicitors Regulation Authority Children Panel Accreditation Scheme
Proceeds of Crime Lawyers' Association (POCLA)
Wills & probate
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Legal 500 comments
The Legal 500 provides unbiased analysis of the UK legal market and independent recommendations of the leading law firms, based on the opinions of clients.
Our featured videos