Stephensons are one of the few UK law firms to have a dedicated team of contesting Wills solicitors. Our specialist solicitors can deal with any kind of dispute relating to wills, estates, trusts and Court of Protection issues. If you would like a member of our specialist contesting Wills and probate team to contact you please complete our online enquiry form or call us directly on 0844 488 9090.
The death of a partner, parent or other loved one is always distressing. This stress can be increased further when the will is challenged and claims are made by others to share the estate.
Our clients benefit from the team's timely and sympathetic advice on the wide ranging legal implications of making or defending such a claim.
Stephensons specialist inheritance dispute team will be able to advise you in relation to your dispute. Contact us to speak to someone about your case, and to discuss the funding options available to you.
Our inheritance disputes team includes a member of the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). This prestigious accreditation further highlights our ability to assist you in this area.
Areas of specialism
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Claims where a Will has not been executed correctly
- Claims involving agreements regarding property made prior to death
- Claims for and against executors
- Fraudulent Wills
- Claims regarding lack of mental capacity
- Caveats, warnings & appearances
- Contested Court of Protection
- Burial disputes
- Disputes over the identification of beneficiaries