In addition to our range of free value added services we have also developed a range of fixed price products designed to help businesses resolve any legal issue in the most cost effective manor.
How can we help?
Fixed price packages
We're widely accredited for our work
It is our business to deliver legal services that work for our clients, you can trust our specialists to take care of things on your behalf. Over the years our firm has been recognised by industry awards and accredited for our excellence.
In response to market demand we have developed products to protect businesses from costly employment tribunals. This product is called Workplace Plus. Workplace Plus provides a level of advice and support which usually only comes at a premium. It is currently charged according to the size of a businesses’ payroll. For a one off fee it includes:
- Full audit of employment documentation, contracts & policies
- Bespoke contracts & policies
- Handbooks for managers & employee handbooks
- Letter & document templates
- Unlimited access to a designated specialist employment solicitor for advice & guidance
- Ongoing training & briefing
- Advice and representation for Employment Tribunals
- Employment protection insurance for the cost of full legal representation at an Employment Tribunal, including the cost of any award made against you up to a maximum of £100,000
- Advice and representation for:
- Defence to health & safety prosecutions
- Civil proceedings
- Criminal proceedings
- Covers disputes between landlords/tenants
- Debt recovery advice
We have launched a health and safety product that brokers can offer business customers. Safe Assist was formulated in response to the increasing legislation that businesses face in relation to health and safety.
This product includes:
- A bespoke health and safety audit of your business activities.
- A prioritised action plan.
- Employer health and safety policy and handbook.
- Employee health and safety handbook.
- Health and safety templates
- Access to a designated specialist health and safety consultant for advice and guidance
- Advice and representation for defence to health and safety
- Prosecutions in civil and criminal proceedings.
- Crisis management.
Commercial fixed price debt recovery service
There are many businesses who have unpaid invoices, which of course affects their cash flow. Stephensons has for several years operated and fixed price debt recovery service. We have an online debt recovery calculator and businesses can upload details of multiple debts. This service can be white labelled for insurers or brokers with commercial books.
We're always here for you