Grace joined Stephensons in May 2018 as a graduate paralegal in the civil liberties department, assisting Mike Pemberton.
Grace has recently graduated from university with a law degree and is currently studying the Legal Practice Course.
Areas of specialism
- Compensation claim against the police and/or Crown Prosecution Service
- Compensation claim against the prison service, MOJ and/or parole board
- Compensation claim against local authorities
- Compensation claim against HM Courts and Tribunal Services
- Judicial review applications
- Complaints against the police via the Professional Standards Department and Independent Office for Police Conduct
- Compensation claims for a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998
- Human rights claims
- Prison and public law
- Criminal record disclosure and barring
- Applications for de-registration