Beth is a solicitor within the commercial dispute resolution team based at our Middlebrook office.
Beth joined the firm in 2015 in the consumer contract team before securing a training contract in September 2017, qualifying as a solicitor in 2019. Beth undertakes work both on behalf of private paying clients and those funded by legal expenses insurance, dealing with all types of consumer and commercial litigation.
Beth has taken a particular interest in probate litigation and primarily deals with inheritance disputes. This includes:
- Property and asset disputes
- Challenges relating to the validity of a Will
- Trustee and executor disputes
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Larke –v- Nugus requests
- Trust disputes
Beth also specialises in both commercial and consumer disputes, acting on behalf of claimants and defendants. This includes:
- Professional negligence claims
- Breach of contract claims
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Damage to property claims
- Claims under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Claims under the Sale of Goods Act 1979