We would like to invite you to a specialist conference which will explore the advice available to those operating in the early years sector and those regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Specifically, the event will look at the challenges with CQC and Ofsted inspections, tax implications of buying and selling a care business and the factors that affect business valuation.
During the event we will hear from legal, taxation and valuation experts in the field. There will be a combination of presentations covering a variety of issues.
Who should attend
- Organisations regulated by the CQC
- Organisations regulated by Ofsted
- Care home owners
Our speakers and topics
- Challenges with CQC and Ofsted Inspections by Sean Joyce, Head of Regulatory and Partner at Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- Tax Implications of Buying or Selling a Care Business by Tony Medcalf, Tax Partner at Moore & Smalley
- Children's Day Nursery Sector - Market Overview by Courteney Donaldson, Managing Director of Child Care and Education at Christie & Co
- Sourcing Funding for Care and Childcare Businesses by Jawad Anjum, Finance Consultant at Christie Finance
- Funding Staffing and the Bed Blocking Challenge by James Worthington, Associate Director at Christie & Co
Benefits of attending
The organisations speaking at this event are offering delegates a free half hour appointment after the seminar to discuss any further issues that are relevant to you for some initial guidance.
- Varied agenda giving a comprehensive picture delivered by experts in the field
- Training and develop specialist knowledge
- Networking opportunities
By registering for the seminar you are agreeing for your details to be shared with Moore & Smalley, Christie & Co and Christie Finance.