The national law firm, Stephensons, is hosting a specialist conference which will explore the support available to amputees, the legal and medical issues faced by them and the rehabilitation available to help a limb loss sufferer live a happy and fulfilled life.
Attendees will hear from legal and medical experts in the field. There will also be a combination of presentations covering a variety of issues relating to limb loss.
- Richard Hartley, QC Cobden House Chambers
- Anthony Mazzag, Barrister, Cobden House Chambers
- Deborah Bent - Limbless Association
- Dr. Paul McNally, Consultant Diabetologist
- Andrew Leakey, Partner, Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- Louise Sheffield, Active Case Management
- Matt Hughes - Dorset Orthopaedics
- Lisa Eagleton - my story
Who should attend:
- Anyone working to support amputees
- Solicitors specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence claims
- Counselling and support services
- Medical professionals
- Those affected by limb loss
Benefits of attending include:
- Varied agenda giving a comprehensive picture delivered by experts in the field.
- Training to develop specialist knowledge
- Networking opportunities
Cost to attend the conference is £90.00 plus VAT per delegate, however, if you register before 11th August you are entitled to the early bird rate of £75.00 plus VAT. If you are interested in attending please click on the link below to take you through to the booking page. For directions click here. Please note that parking at the event is free.
This conference will also provide six hours toward your continuing competency statement.