Our criminal defence specialists have helped clients investigated and charged with the following offences:
- Possession with intent to supply
- Conspiracy to supply drugs
- Importation of drugs
- Production of drugs
If you are found guilty of any of these offences you could receive a lengthy custodial sentence and therefore it is imperative to seek immediate legal advice from a firm that specialises in this area of law.
Our solicitors have in depth knowledge of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, relevant case law and they have developed relationships with highly experienced barristers and experts to create a formidable team who will help to challenge the case against you when required. In certain circumstances we will also negotiate with the Crown Prosecution Service to see if they will accept a plea to a lesser charge.
How Stephensons can help
We can assist you at the following stages:
- If your partner, family member or friend has been arrested for any of the above offences
- You have been released on bail or released under investigation (even if you had the duty solicitor)
- You have been asked by the police to attend a voluntary interview
- You have been charged with any of these offences whilst at the police station or have received a postal requisition
If you are charged with an offence your case will be handled by one of the partners or senior associate solicitors in our criminal defence team. We appreciate that this will be a daunting time for you and your family and we will fully support you throughout the proceedings. You will have regular contact with your solicitor where you will be provided with expert advice in order to fully prepare your case.
If you require immediate representation we have highly skilled police station representatives available 24 hours a day all year round. If you require emergency assistance outside the normal working hours please contact 07836 574 607.
Otherwise please contact the office on 0203 816 1098 or complete one of our online enquiry forms and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.