Are you a law graduate with an interest in developing their legal career in an award winning top 150 law firm? Do you have an interest in public law/human rights, actions against the police, and court of protection work? We have a genuine commitment to training and development and have an opportunity for a law graduate paralegal to join our outstanding civil liberties team to be based at our Wigan office.
About the role
- Attending clients to provide advice and take instructions
- Working on client files
- Assisting fee earners in progressing cases
- Law degree ideally 2:1 minimum or relevant work experience
- LPC is desirable
- Some legal work experience is desirable
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the public law field
About the firm
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mindset, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate rate BUPA membership
- Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
- Social events
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your cv and cover letter to Claire Mills firstname.lastname@example.org