Are you a law graduate with an interest in developing their legal career in an award winning top 150 law firm? Do you have an interest in social housing law? We have a genuine commitment to training and development and have an opportunity for a law graduate paralegal to join our outstanding social housing department.
About the role
- Attending clients to provide advice and take instructions
- Working on client files and attending Court
- Assisting fee earners in progressing cases
- Law degree ideally 2:1 minimum
- LPC is desirable or working towards
- Some legal work experience is desirable
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the housing legal field
- To be able to drive and have own transport
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mindset, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate rate BUPA membership
- Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme.
- Social events.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your cv and cover letter to Claire Mills email@example.com.