Reference code: CSCNBC
Location: Wigan Investment Centre
The hours for this position are 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday 11am - 3pm)
- Effectively handle a high volume of inbound enquiries, quickly identifying the caller’s requirements.
- Provide a high level of quality customer service.
- Maintain and create all records on the system in relation to all enquiries handled
- To build relationships with clients both internally and externally.
- Works collaboratively with internal departments ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient, timely and comprehensive manner.
- Proactively promote Stephensons brand to prospective clients.
- Prioritise and manage own workload effectively.
Minimum qualifications – 5 G.C.S.E or equivalent at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, (relevant work experience can be considered as an alternative)
Experience of dealing with high volume telephone calls
Experience of working within the Legal Sector.
Knowledge and skills
Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
Excellent call control
Very articulate on the telephones
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Good keyboard and I.T. skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
Stephensons Client Complaints Rules and Client Care Procedures
Experience of using a case management system
Personality / Other Qualities
Ability to work as part of a team but be able to work under own initiative when required
Ability to work productively amidst frequent interruptions and remain calm under pressure
Professional, confident and approachable manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times
Discretion and the ability to work in a highly confidential environment
Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible attitude
Highly motivated and customer care focused
Excellent key listener.
Please do not send enquiries to the department manager of the specific team.