Main purpose of the job:
To proactively manage and convert sales and maximise cross selling opportunities on a day to day basis and provide administrative and telephone support to the Conveyancing Department.
Main key result areas
- Proactively promote the Stephensons brand and service benefits to prospective clients to maximize conversion of all sales and cross selling opportunities.
- Liaise with clients by telephone ensuring all the necessary information is obtained.
- To provide Conveyancing estimates where required to prospective new clients and to maximize the conversion of the enquiry to an instruction
- Liaise with referring estate agents and panel management companies by telephone and update website and portals as required by agreed SLA’s
- Create the new case file and issue the initial letters to all relevant parties
- Ensure that case management systems are updated as appropriate enabling the fee earner to progress the case quickly and efficiently
- Control and Management of Work in Progress ensuring that it is processed proactively and within agreed timescales.
- Carrying out administrative duties as directed
- Compliance with Client Care and Complaints Procedures in order to minimise the risk of negligence and comply with Law Society Rules
5 GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent. Relevant work experience can be considered as an alternative
Experience of working in either a face to face or telephone sales role
Experience in office/admin work and in a customer service environment
Experience of dealing with high volume telephone calls
Experience of admin duties/fee earner support duties within a law firm
Experience of working in a Conveyancing team within a law firm
Experience of using a Case Management system
Knowledge and skills
An excellent telephone manner, interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
Ability to successfully establish client needs in order to convert the sale
Good standard of computer literacy
Time management and organisational skills
Solicitors accounts rules
Stephensons Client Complaints Rules and Client Care Procedures
Source providers contractual terms
Personality / Other Qualities
Discretion and ability to work in a confidential environment
Service and sales driven
Pleasant, approachable, patient, polite
Ability to work amidst frequent interruptions whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the client and the Dept.
Ability to work as part of a team and willing to assist the team when needed
Please do not send enquiries to the department manager of the specific team.