Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for dealing with new business enquiries and providing advice when appropriate. To offer excellent customer service on all calls and proactively convert sales opportunities and maximise cross selling opportunities on a day to day basis.
Main key result areas
- Provide prompt and accurate advice on various legal enquiries over the telephone
- Effectively handle inbound customer enquiries quickly identifying customer legal requirements.
- Provide a high level of quality customer service.
- To build relationships with clients both internally and externally
- Proactively promote the Stephensons brand to prospective clients to maximise all sales and cross selling opportunities.
- Prioritise and manage own workload effectively.
- Maintain internal records on case management in relation to all enquiries handled
- Assess funding and implement were appropriate, CFA’s, LEI, LH, LA and PP
- Compliance with client care and complaints procedures in order to minimise the risk of negligence and comply with Law Society Rules
Minimum qualifications - 5 G.C.S.E’s or equivalent at grade C, including Maths and English, (relevant work experience may be considered as an alternative)
Experience of dealing with high volume telephone calls
Experience of customer service in an inbound call service environment
Experience of providing basic legal advice
Knowledge and skills
Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Good keyboard and I.T. skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
Stephensons client complaints rules and client care procedures
Experience of using a case management system
Experience of time recording and basic costs knowledge
Personality / Other Qualities
Ability to work as part of a team but be able to work under own initiative when required
Ability to work productively amidst frequent interruptions and remain calm under pressure
Professional, confident and approachable manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times
Discretion and the ability to work in a highly confidential environment
Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible attitude
Highly motivated and customer care focused
Excellent key listener
Please do not send enquiries to the department manager of the specific team.