We are seeking a professional telephone helpline advisor to deliver an exceptional service to new and prospective clients to be based in our client service centre to be based at our Wigan office. This is a part time role and will involve evening and weekend work.
- Receive and record referrals from direct clients and introducing business partners
- Provide advice to clients with legal enquiries
- Proactively promote Stephensons and the firm’s products to maximise any prospective business opportunities
- Proactively contact clients to initiate any chaser calls to progress a client’s matter in a timely manner
- Maintain relationships with introducing business partners, providing regular updates
As a helpline advisor you will be able to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional manner and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service whilst working in a fast paced environment. You will have excellent call control skills. Having legal experience isn’t necessary for this role, as full training will be provided.
Please note that with this role, you will be working bank and public holidays.
About the firm
Stephensons is an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, Stephensons provides an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Holiday sale & purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate private health scheme
- Season ticket travel/parking permit loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
- Social events
- Internal referral scheme
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your cv and cover letter to Claire Mills firstname.lastname@example.org