Hours of work
|24 hours per week working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday|
Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for dealing with all new client enquiries relating to Personal Injury, taking full client instructions, setting up the file and providing guidance when appropriate. To offer excellent customer service on all calls and proactively convert sales opportunities and maximise cross selling opportunities on a day to day basis.
Main key result areas
- Provide prompt response to all various Personal Injury initial legal enquiries received into the firm via a variety of mediums (e-mail, phone, walk in, website), over the telephone. On occasion face to face meetings may be required.
- Effectively handle inbound customer enquiries quickly identifying customer legal requirements.
- Provide a high level of quality customer service.
- To build relationships with clients both internally and externally.
- Proactively promote the Stephensons brand to prospective clients to maximise all sales and cross selling opportunities.
- Prioritise and manage own workload effectively. Including managing diary lists, appointments for instructions and outbound calls.
- Maintain internal records on case management in relation to all enquiries handled, relating to both enquiries which are incepted and those which are “rejected”.
- Ensure each new file is opened up correctly, utilising the correct opening and source codes, funding codes and work type and matter descriptions.
- Ensure all new instructions taken are of a high quality, chronological and descriptive in accordance with the Personal Injury team’s requirements, and as per the appropriate instruction booklets.
- Ensure all and any photographic evidence is provided, and is fully detailed and authenticated. Plus any other documentary or photographic evidence in support of the claim.
- At all times work in accordance with any agreed SLA’s that may be at any given time, in operation in relation to a particular provider of work.
- Comply fully with LiveOp requirements.
- Compliance with Client Care and Complaints Procedures in order to minimise the risk of negligence and comply with Law Society Rules.
5 GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent. Relevant work experience can be considered as an alternative
Experience in office/admin work and dealing with clients both face to face and over the telephone
Experience of dealing with high volume telephone calls
Experience of working in a customer service environment
Experience of working in either a face to face or telephone sales role
Experience of providing basic legal guidance
Experience of working within the Legal Sector, specifically within Personal Injury
Knowledge and skills
Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Good keyboard and I.T. skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
Stephensons Client Complaints Rules and Client Care Procedures
Demonstrates knowledge of aspects of Personal Injury law
Experience of using a case management system
Experience of time recording and basic costs knowledge
Personality / Other Qualities
Ability to work as part of a team but be able to work under own initiative when required
Ability to work productively amidst frequent interruptions and remain calm under pressure
Professional, confident and approachable manner showing tact and diplomacy at all times
Discretion and the ability to work in a highly confidential environment
Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible attitude
Highly motivated and customer care focused
Excellent key listening skills.
Please do not send enquiries to the department manager of the specific team.