A recent ruling of Bristol employment tribunal has found a secretary successful in her claim of unfair dismissal, due to her decision to resign, following her employer reportedly stating that she would “not hire someone that was black.” ...
Our employment law for businesses team specialise in providing HR advice and support, resolving all types of employment issues and disputes for businesses and employers.
HR Assist is an employment law and HR support service tailored by Stephensons to ensure that small businesses are kept compliant with employment law, just the kind of help any small business needs to avoid costly disputes arising.
For an annual fee of £750 plus VAT, businesses signing up to HR Assist will receive:
- Unlimited access to a team of specialist employment solicitors for ongoing advice and guidance
- £50,000 employment protection insurance to cover the cost of defending employment tribunal claims
- Up to date HR and employment policies and procedures
- An up to date contract of employment
- An up to date employee handbook