In a case which is the first of its kind and has implications for companies of all sizes, a small interior design company has been convicted under ‘failure to prevent bribery’ legislation. The court was told that a former director of...
How can we help you?
Contact us for a free initial telephone consultation and arrange your free debt recovery health check.
Stephensons advises asset-based finance companies, invoice finance companies with debt recovery for unsecured lending and debt recovery for businesses across many sectors, with legal services including:
- Asset based lending
- Attachment of earnings
- Debt recovery for purchasers
- Debt recovery for unsecured lenders
- Enforcement, including instruction of bailiffs
- International debt recovery
- Invoice finance
- Issuing proceedings and entering judgement
- Late payment of commercial debts
- Letter before action
- Statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions
- Winding-up petitions and charging orders