Following the recent decision by the insolvency service to bring disqualification proceedings against the former directors of children’s charity Keeping Kids Company, the conduct of charitable trustees is more pertinent than ever. Launching as a...
How can we help you?
Contact us for a free initial telephone consultation and arrange your free debt recovery health check.
Stephensons advises asset-based finance companies, invoice finance companies with debt recovery for unsecured lending and debt recovery for businesses across many sectors, with legal services including:
- Asset based lending
- Attachment of earnings
- Debt recovery for purchasers
- Debt recovery for unsecured lenders
- Enforcement, including instruction of bailiffs
- International debt recovery
- Invoice finance
- Issuing proceedings and entering judgement
- Late payment of commercial debts
- Letter before action
- Statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions
- Winding-up petitions and charging orders