As a firm or as individual lawyers, we are active and leading members of, or approved by, key associations to enhance our ability to help you:
- Prison Lawyer's Advisory Group
- Manchester Prison Law Practitioners Group
- Committee Member of Association of Prison Lawyers
- INQUEST Lawyers Group
- Higher Rights of Audience
- Accredited Police Station Representatives
- The Duty Solicitor Scheme
- Manchester Law Society
- Criminal Appeal Lawyers Association
- VHCC Fraud Accreditation
- Criminal Law Solicitors’ Association (CLSA)
- Solicitors’ Association of Higher Courts Advocates (SAHCA)
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association (HSLA)
- Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA)
- UK Environmental Law Association (UKELA)
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- Fraud Advisory Panel
- Fraud Women's Network
At various times in your personal or business life you need legal advice, at Stephensons we do everything we can to ensure we focus on delivering what you need, when you need it. The following client testimonies reflect our ability to achieve this philosophy.
Legal 500 testimonials
The Legal 500 provides unbiased analysis of the UK legal market and independent recommendations of the leading law firms, based on the opinions of clients.
Chambers UK testimonials
Chambers Directories are research-based, assessing law firms and individuals through thousands of interviews with clients and lawyers. The guides are objective and independent. No-one can 'buy their way in'.