Dealing with a bereavement is difficult enough. Sometimes people find themselves having to sort out a family member's or friend's estate as well. If you would like to speak to a member of our probate team in relation to the administration of an estate please call: 0844 488 9090.
They may have to arrange the funeral, go through personal papers to find out what assets and debts there may be, apply to the Probate Registry and deal with beneficiaries and other family members. Being a Personal Representative of an estate can be an onerous task. We can help by advising Personal Representatives what to do and even deal with the entire estate on their behalf.
- Obtaining Grants of Probate (if there is a Will) and Grants of Letters of Administration (if there is no Will)
- Dealing with the administration of an estate and distribution to beneficiaries
- Preparation of Estate Accounts for Personal Representatives
- Preparation of and advice on Inheritance Tax returns
- Post-death arrangements to reduce Inheritance Tax