It’s an unfortunate statistic that many thousands of people will be injured in the UK this year as a result suffering an accident in a public place. The majority of these claims will involve a slip or trip on a defective pavement or pathway, but many occur away from the highway in other public places such as shops. For free initial advice and to discuss your potential personal injury claim call us on 0844 488 9090.
As a visitor to a public place you have a legal right to be kept safe, but if you have suffered injury as a result of an accident in a public place then you may be able to claim compensation.
Areas of specialism
- Slips, trips and falls on a defective pavement, footpath or highway (usually involving claims against Councils)
- Accidents in shops, supermarkets and shopping centres.
- Accidents in other public places such as schools, colleges and hospitals.
- Accidents in the work place
- Accidents in playgrounds and parks